Hello, very cool. So what are you going to blog about today? Does this site charge a fee to subscribe? Can you add pictures, videos, etc? How do you know when someone has posted a comment?
so you only email one person about your blog? why don't you just call mom? or take a picture...it'd last longer. lol. Can you post beats on here? I got a nice- a one. A lot of sampling in the traditional sense. but nice.
3 comments:
Hello, very cool. So what are you going to blog about today? Does this site charge a fee to subscribe? Can you add pictures, videos, etc? How do you know when someone has posted a comment?
I love that picture! It makes me smile to see such joy and happiness!
so you only email one person about your blog? why don't you just call mom? or take a picture...it'd last longer. lol. Can you post beats on here? I got a nice- a one. A lot of sampling in the traditional sense. but nice.
Post a Comment